Some Portugal Campings services allow users to create accounts or profiles. As part of these services, Portugal Campings prompts the Customer to provide information about yourself, to set up your account or profile, such as the name, date of birth and e-mail address, when it is created an account on www.portugal-campings.com.
If you order a product or service paid to the Portugal Campings, this will prompt the customer to the respective name, contact information, billing and delivery addresses to process the customer’s order.
Use of information
Portugal Campings will use the information it collects exclusively for:
- record the client or user;
- provide a product, service or functionality requested by customer or user;
- ask the customer or user his opinion about Portugal Campings’ products and services and customer surveys to be carried out by separate consent of the user or client if necessary;
- other action by the separate consent of the customer or user.
Portugal Campings processes personal information only for the purposes described above. The legal basis of the Portugal Campings, to process personal data includes the processing that is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract between the customer or user and Portugal Campings (for example, to provide to the customer or user of the services or products and to identify and authenticate the client or user to use certain services or purchase any product); necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with the accounting rules applicable and to carry out compulsory disclosures under the law).
Share the information
When required by law, Portugal Campings can disclose the customer information or user to other entities to comply with the law or to respond in the context of a mandatory judicial or administrative process (including search warrant or a court order).
Portugal Campings will keep the customer information only for the length of time required for the purpose for which they were collected and processed, or longer if required under a contract, of an applicable law or for purposes of Statistics, in accordance with appropriate safeguards.
Access to data
The customer or user has the right, whenever he wants and for free, ask Portugal Campings to:
- Access to the given data;
- Ask for the rectification of your data;
- Ask for the deletion of your data;
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of the data;
- Oppose the processing of the data;
- Request the portability of the data to an entity indicated by user.
It should be noted however that, if there is a legally enforced norm or obligation that override these rights, Portugal Campings will answer the impossibility to execute the request, indicating the respective grounds.
Right to complain
If considered by the user that its data is not being handled in accordance with the applicable legislation, European or national level, user has the right to complain to a supervisory authority, as for example, the National Commission for the Protection of Data.
If you have specific questions, you can get in touch with Portugal Campings through the following contacts:
www.portugal-campings.com uses the following cookies:
- Cookies are essential to allow visitors to view the website, use the features on the website and gain access to secure areas or registered. Disabling these cookies means that certain parts of the website may not be used for its purpose.
- Functionality Cookies that campingtablet.com can use to store visitors ‘ preferences and choices to increase usability.
- Cookies that gather information about your use on this website (including your IP address) to analyze your use. This information cannot be identified personally. The information is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activities for website operators and to provide further services related to the use of activity and internet use.
Google may also transmit this information to third parties when this is allowed by law or if third parties will process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other data held by Google.
- Google remarketing cookies are used to display custom advertising through the Google advertising network. Such ads are based on previous visits to this website.
- DoubleClick Dart Cookie
- Cookies and Web Beacons
Links to third-party Sites
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the advertisements. The information contained in the advertisements, includes your IP address (Internet Protocol), your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as Meo, Vodafone, or others), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, or other), the time of your Visit and what pages you visited within our website.